Rtenjo-La Pass trekking
Rtenjola Pass trekking lies in the Everest region. Rtenjola Pass trekking starts from Thame village or Gokyo valley. Rtenjola Pass trekking is the most thrilling trekking in the Everest region. In Rtenjola Pass trekking, we have the panoramic views of beautiful snowcapped mountains. Mt. Everest (8,848m), Mt. Lotse (8,516m), Mt. Makalu (8,463m), and Mt. Cho Oyu (8,201m) and many other snowcapped mountains are the major attraction of Rtenjola Pass trekking.
Rtenjola Pass is at 5,345m height. Tourists should check their altitude fitness before making Rtenjola Pass trekking that offers the beautiful landscape and mountain scenery.
The best season for the Rtensola Pass trekking is February to May and September to December. Rtenjola Pass is a tea house trekking.
- Outline Itinerary
- Detail Itinerary
- Trip Facts & Map
- Trip Cost Details
- Useful Information
Rtenjola Pass Trekking Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival at the Kathmandu international airport and picked up by our office representative and brought hotel in a private coach
Day 02: Briefing about Renjola Pass trekking and trekking preparation in the afternoon
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (2,700) and breakfast in Lukla. Start trekking to Phakding (2,600m) and stay overnight
Day 04: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440m)
Day 05: Rest Day at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization
Day 06: Trek to Phortse Tenga (3,680m)
Day 07: Trek to Dole (4,090m)
Day 08: Trek from Dole to Machhermo (4,465m)
Day 09: Trek from Machhermo to Gokyo (4,750m)
Day 10: Hiking to Gokyo Ri (5,483m) and excursion around Gokyo valley
Day 11: Trek to Lungden via Renjo Pass (5,345m)
Day 12: Trek to Thame village (3,800m)
Day 13: Trekking to Namche Bazaar (3,440m)
Day 14: Trek to Lukla (2,700m)
Day 15: Fly to Kathmandu and whole day rest
Day 16: Full day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley with our guide in a private coach. Shopping can be arranged upon the request of the guests. Farewell dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with cultural music and dance
Day 17: Drive to the airport and fly back to selected destination
Please ask us
Area: Everest Trekking
Activities: Trekking and sightseeing
Accommodation: Tented camp
Starting and ending points: Lukla/lukla
Maximum altitude: 5,483m
Duration of the trip: 17days
Group size: 1 - 12 packs
Best season: February- May and September -December
Trip Cost: cost starts from 1575 USD per person (for minimum 2 Pax)
- Pick up and drop off transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation and breakfast in Kathmandu
- Accomodation, breakfast, lunch & dinner during the trek
- Trekking guide and porters
- National parks’ fees and government royalties
- TIMS Card
- Domestic air ticket and airport tax for tourists and guides as mentioned in the itinerary
- Insurance of our trekking staff members
- Dawn Jacket
- Sleeping bag
- Nepal Mountain Lovers' T-shirt
- First Aid Kit
- Farewell dinner with Nepali cultural program
- International air ticket, airport tax and Nepal visa fees
- All kinds of drink during trekking and travel stay with us
- Travel insurance and the cost of medical services of tourists
- All kinds of cloth and personal trekking equipment
- Other personal expenses and tips
- Charted helicopter, plane and other transports in case of emergency
- Backpack (50 liters) with outside pockets to keep smaller items
- Trekking boots, well broken in and waterproofed. Gaiters to keep snow out of boots
- Woolen sweaters and down jacket, gloves, wind proof outer garments, pants jacket, skirts, T-shirts, shirts, baggy pants and underwear
- Several pairs of woolen and few pairs of nylon socks. A pair of sandals
- Sleeping bag adequate for temperatures encountered
- Hat with wide brim and sun lotion cream
- One liter water bottle and some food for contingencies
- Repair and medical kit
- Head lamp with spare lithium batteries and bulbs
- Handkerchief and toiletries
- Verified phone number of your Embassy, consulate ,trekking agency and private phone number of your director
- Pen, pencils and letterhead to write an emergency message
- Pocket knife with opener and scissors
- Sunglasses with spare eyeglasses or contact lenses if you wear them
- Umbrella and rain coat
Important Information Before Your Trip to Nepal
Payment: Down payment: 15% of total payment is required to confirm the reservation.
Payment of the Balance: Rest amount can be paid in our office after your arrival.
Arrival Point: You will be met at the Kathmandu international airport. Our office representative will be waiting for you holding play card of the Nepal Mountain Lovers Treks and Expedition. In case of your change plan, please let us inform.
Booking Air Ticket: If you don't have regular travel agent, please visit makemytrip.com, www.kayak.com, www.vayama.com. They offer you very good price.
Room System: Normally we have two people in a room. Twin bed or single bed depends on the choice of guests and budget. If tourists want single room, s/he should pay single supplementary.
Trekking Leading Person: Our trekking guide will lead the whole trip with his/her helpers and porters.
Currencies: USD, AUD, EURO are major acceptable currencies in Nepal and visa and credit cards also accepted. There is ATM facility in city area.
Altitude Sickness: Altitude sickness will start from 3000 meter height. Trekkers should immediately inform trekking guide if faced any problems.
Drinking Water: We can get mineral water and boiled water in city area and in some trekking places. We use water purification tablet or liquid in some remote trekking sites.
Laundry Facility: Laundry facility are available in city area but not during the trekking.
Visa: You can get arrival visa at Kathmandu airport that cost 25 USD for 15 days and 40 USD for 30 days. Please bring 2 passport size photos. You can get your visa from the closest Nepali embassy.
Orientation Program: Before starting trekking, trekkers are provided with an orientation by our office representative or trekking guide about the necessary trekking information.
Group Size: There will be maximum 12 persons in one group.
Accommodation: You will stay in a nice tourist standard hotel/resort in city areas. Normal hotels or tents are available during the trekking.
Foods: We provide breakfast, lunch, dinner. Tourists can get continental food both in city and trekking places. Food during the trekking might not meet the standard of your country.
View of Mount Everest: Trekkers to Everest region will of course see the Mount Everest. For trekkers visiting other regions where they cannot view Mount Everest, there are daily mountain flights which approach close to Mount Everest.
Travel Insurance: It is compulsory to have travel insurance.
Personal Expenses: It depends on your spending interest and shopping. There are some expensive handmade carpets, Thanka paintings, jewelries and handicrafts to purchase in Nepal.
Luggage: We take only about 10kg per person in trekking. Your excess baggage will be stored in a hotel.
Tips: Tips are highly accepted and appreciated.
Rules and Regulation
Nepal Mountain Lovers Treks and Expedition accepts your reservation under the following rules and regulations.
1. If the balance payment is not paid before your departure for trekking, the booking will be cancelled without any refund.
2. If there is war or the situation of the country is out of control and the country faces emergency situation before your arrival to Nepal, we inform you not to come Nepal and refund your payment. But in case of any emergency situation or war after your arrival or during the trekking, we will not refund your money. But we will try our best to make your trip successful and pleasant. In such situation, we may need to change the trip plan and itinerary.
3. In case of increase in government royalty and other costs such as the national park fee, you have to pay extra money.
4. If you commit any illegal act or disturbance for the safety and welfare of the group, our leader or guide can ask to leave the group without any right to refund.
5. If you have any complain with regards to trekking and tour please inform our tour leader or company. All kinds of valid complain are welcomed and processed with necessary actions.
6.You are responsible to ensure that all travel documents are with you during the entire trip.