Explore Annapurna & Everest trek
- Outline Itinerary
- Detail Itinerary
- Trip Facts & Map
- Trip Cost Details
- Useful Information
Explore Annapurna & Everest trek itinerary
01 Day: About 6 hrs drive to Pokhara with private car. A short evening walk around the Lakeside in Pokhara
02 Day: About one hour drive to Nayapul (new bridge). About 4hrs trek to Tikhedhunga (1,540m) and overnight stay in hotel
03 Day: About 6hrs trek to Ghorepani (2,835m) and overnight stay in hotel
04 Day: About 35 minutes walk to Poon Hill (3,200m) in the early morning- excursion in Poon Hill to view the beautiful Himalayas and sunrise –back to Ghorepani–breakfast – about 5hrs trek to Tadapani (2,590m) and overnight stay in hotel
05 Day: About 6hrs trek to Nayapul via Ghandruk (1,940m)
-One hour drive back to Pokhara and rest
06 Day: Drive back to Kathmandu with private car and drop off at the hotel
07 Day: Pick up from the hotel and drop off at the domestic airport
-About 35 minutes flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2,800m) and breakfast
-About 5hrs trek to Monjo (2,840m) and stay overnight in hotel
08 Day: About 4hrs trek to Namche Bazaar (3,420m) -pleasant REST & stay overnight in hotel
09 Day: About 5hrs trek to Tyanboche (3,880m) & stay overnight in hotel
10 Day: About 5hrs trek to Khumjung (3,790m) via Phortse (3,800m) & stay overnight in hotel
-Excursion around the Khumjung Sherpa village-visit monasteries, including Yeti scalp within monastery and Yak breading centre. Enjoy the wonderful view of Mt. Everest from the Everest View Hotel with tea/coffee. It is the best view point in this area
11 Day: About 7hrs trek down to Lukla and stay overnight in hotel
12 Day: Fly back to Kathmandu and drop off at the hotel. Farewell dinner with Nepali cultural program
Note: Trekking starts after breakfaast. There will be a lunch break on the way to trek everyday
Day 01: Arrival
Trip Cost: please ask us
Trip cost: USD 00/ per person
- Pick up and drop transport and all other trasport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation and breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Accomodation, breakfast with tea/coffee, lunch and dinner per day during the trek
- Trekking guide and porters
- National parks’ fees and government royalties
- TIMS Card
- Domestic air ticket and airport tax for tourists and guides as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sleeping bags
- Dawn jacket
- First Aid Kit
- Insurance of our trekking staff members
- Trekking and sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Nepal Mountain Lovers' T-shirt
- Farewell dinner
- International air ticket, airport tax and Nepal visa fees
- All kinds of drink during trekking and travel stay with us
- Travel insurance and cost of medical services of tourists
- All kinds of cloth and personal trekking equipment
- Other personal expenses and tips
- Charted helicopter, plane and other transports in case of emergency
- Backpack (50 liters) with outside pockets to keep smaller items
- Trekking boots, well broken in and waterproofed. Gaiters to keep snow out of boots
- Woolen sweaters and down jacket, gloves, wind proof outer garments, pants jacket, skirts, T-shirts, shirts, baggy pants and underwear
- Several pairs of woolen and few pairs of nylon socks. A pair of sandals
- Sleeping bag adequate for temperatures encountered
- Hat with wide brim and sun lotion cream
- One liter water bottle and some food for contingencies
- Repair and medical kit
- Head lamp with spare lithium batteries and bulbs
- Handkerchief and toiletries
- Verified phone number of your Embassy, consulate ,trekking agency and private phone number of your director
- Pen, pencils and letterhead to write an emergency message
- Pocket knife with opener and scissors
- Sunglasses with spare eyeglasses or contact lenses if you wear them
- Umbrella and rain coat
Important Information Before Your Trip to Nepal
Payment: Down payment: 15% of total payment is required to confirm the reservation.
Payment of the Balance: Rest amount can be paid in our office after your arrival.
Arrival Point: You will be met at the Kathmandu international airport. Our office representative will be waiting for you holding play card of the Nepal Mountain Lovers Treks and Expedition. In case of your change plan, please let us inform.
Booking Air Ticket: If you don't have regular travel agent, please visit makemytrip.com, www.kayak.com, www.vayama.com. They offer you very good price.
Room System: Normally we have two people in a room. Twin bed or single bed depends on the choice of guests and budget. If tourists want single room, s/he should pay single supplementary.
Trekking Leading Person: Our trekking guide will lead the whole trip with his/her helpers and porters.
Currencies: USD, AUD, EURO are major acceptable currencies in Nepal and visa and credit cards also accepted. There is ATM facility in city area.
Altitude Sickness: Altitude sickness will start from 3000 meter height. Trekkers should immediately inform trekking guide if faced any problems.
Drinking Water: We can get mineral water and boiled water in city area and in some trekking places. We use water purification tablet or liquid in some remote trekking sites.
Laundry Facility: Laundry facility are available in city area but not during the trekking.
Visa: You can get arrival visa at Kathmandu airport that cost 25 USD for 15 days and 40 USD for 30 days. Please bring 2 passport size photos. You can get your visa from the closest Nepali embassy.
Orientation Program: Before starting trekking, trekkers are provided with an orientation by our office representative or trekking guide about the necessary trekking information.
Group Size: There will be maximum 12 persons in one group.
Accommodation: You will stay in a nice tourist standard hotel/resort in city areas. Normal hotels or tents are available during the trekking.
Foods: We provide breakfast, lunch, dinner. Tourists can get continental food both in city and trekking places. Food during the trekking might not meet the standard of your country.
View of Mount Everest: Trekkers to Everest region will of course see the Mount Everest. For trekkers visiting other regions where they cannot view Mount Everest, there are daily mountain flights which approach close to Mount Everest.
Travel Insurance: It is compulsory to have travel insurance.
Personal Expenses: It depends on your spending interest and shopping. There are some expensive handmade carpets, Thanka paintings, jewelries and handicrafts to purchase in Nepal.
Luggage: We take only about 10kg per person in trekking. Your excess baggage will be stored in a hotel.
Tips: Tips are highly accepted and appreciated.
Rules and Regulation
Nepal Mountain Lovers Treks and Expedition accepts your reservation under the following rules and regulations.
1. If the balance payment is not paid before your departure for trekking, the booking will be cancelled without any refund.
2. If there is war or the situation of the country is out of control and the country faces emergency situation before your arrival to Nepal, we inform you not to come Nepal and refund your payment. But in case of any emergency situation or war after your arrival or during the trekking, we will not refund your money. But we will try our best to make your trip successful and pleasant. In such situation, we may need to change the trip plan and itinerary.
3. In case of increase in government royalty and other costs such as the national park fee, you have to pay extra money.
4. If you commit any illegal act or disturbance for the safety and welfare of the group, our leader or guide can ask to leave the group without any right to refund.
5. If you have any complain with regards to trekking and tour please inform our tour leader or company. All kinds of valid complain are welcomed and processed with necessary actions.
6.You are responsible to ensure that all travel documents are with you during the entire trip.